I used to complete 100M X4 and 5000M in secondary school and I have loved sports since young. I still remember when I had my first serious injuries for ITB due lack of preparation for the 21km marathon and it took me 3 months to recover. Once I have recovered, I was determined to race again and engaged a running coach. Every time I run, I will try my very best to hit PB in order to prove myself that flat foot can run too. Throughout my running journey, I come to understand that running techniques and strength will bring you to next level if you hard work in that area. I did my First Full Marathon with 3.53 Hours, thanks to Pose Method.
Always think about how to help runners break their own PB and improve . I love to analyze data and discover reasons that is hindering the runner from improving their run.
In order to run fast you need to train for 4 pillars - F.A.S.T
- Focus - Focus on your training plan & complete it.
- Alignment - Running technique is the fundamental.
- Strength - Improve your mobility and stability. Let the muscles serve the body weight.
- Timing - Running Cadence. pace( E/M/T/I/R)
- Large Group clinic for running technique
- Large Group max heart rate test training
- Running Technique for small group
- Running Technique for one on one
- Group for condition training
- Group for resistant training
- Head Coach Run Club for Hoka, Saucony, Mizuno and Garmin Camp
- Pose Method Level 1 (Running Technique Specialist)
- Pose Method Level 2 (Long Distance Running)
- Mental Toughtness Certifield ( Psychology)
- Garmin Running Coach (Train The Trainer)
- Revolution running certified (Conditioning Coach)
- VDOT certifield
- Certified Fitness Instructor (FIT)
- Functional Tools Coach (FIT)
- Certified Group Personal training (T3)
- FIT CPT
- CPR (Basic Life Support)